Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tears and Prayers

I said in my first post that I was going to open the door to my life, this experience and share it with all of you.  Sometimes when we say things we don't know the depth of the promises we are making, but how can we when we know nothing about what the next days will bring.

Times have been difficult, heart breaking, and I struggle to understand why these things that have come to light recently are happening.  I am not at a point to actually verbalize the truths of this situation and the choice I had to make.  I can say that the overwhelming support and love that all of you have shown to this baby and to myself means the world to both of us.

As some of you know, the baby and I have been in and out of doctor and hospital visits since Wednesday, during this time I have not worked, left the house other then for medical appointments, and done much other then cry, pray and sleep.

I was hoping to write more, but this is all I can do at this point.  I will try to update more this weekend.  Please know how much I love all of you and I feel so incredibly blessed to have you all in my life.  I have learned in very difficult lessons over the past month that the hardest times in life show a person's true colors and love.  I have seen a lot of colors from people and I must say most are incredibly beautiful.

Love,
"Mommy in Stilettos" aka Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment